Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 08, 2011

You Won't Regret



Image from here - Song written in 2010
Gimme a face to look at
(Just stand still, girl)

Gimme a mouth to lick
(You know I’m sick for ya)

Accept me baby
(Why not, baby)

You won’t regret
(I’ve accepted you already)

Gimme tolerance to continue
(I said, you know)

Gimme a song to write
(This song)

(Bridge)

Just let me grab you
Let me do everything I want
You won’ regret

Gimme a cheek to bite
(My instinctive fantasy)

Gimme a breast to kiss
(Just like an adult woman)

(Bridge)

Gimme a ugly to call beautiful
(Because I love you)

Gimme a beauty to recognize
(Because so you are)

(Bridge)

(Chorus)

Wanna a woman
You’re a woman (x9)

Wanna a woman
You’re the woman (x5)

Just let me grab you
Let me do everything I want
You won’ regret (x3)

No comments: