Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 12, 2011

Quit My Memory

Image from here - Song written in 2010



I don’t knew that it could occur
But here you are, surprising me
For one more time you’ve come back
It seems I love that memory
I could not forget that you’re alive
But at your side I just can’t be

You don’t know how strong it is
That’s a relief, what would happen if you knew?

That I can’t forget you
And your memory
Always come back to me
No, I can’t forget you
I would be violating your union
But your boyfriend don’t know
So it’s safe

Quit my memory if you can
‘cause you’re loyal until the end
The impossibility is the only thing
About it all you’d understand
Quit my skin, please quit my skin
Before what I feel I’ll never stand

(Bridge)
(Chorus)

(Solo)

I love you, I love , I love you
That’s what I believe
But it can’t be this way
What I know is that…

(Chorus)

No comments: