Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 12, 2011

Unable



Image from here - Song written in 2010


Such a beautiful season the spring is
Beautiful happy couples are kissing everywhere
Everywhere that I look at

Too bad, it is being just like all my valentines
I believed so much but I still out of the party
I must knew this

I'll wait / I'll wait / I'll wait
In a god I think I trust
The day that will never comes, I conclude
The effort that brings no result, I conclude
I conclude that...
I don't need to forgot to be forgotten
The pleasure I that can imagine, in my head
The victory of my fights was, in my head
In my head, a conclusion...

Unable / Unable / Unable to change the things
Unable even growing
Unable even planning
Unable / Unable / Unable... I still

Everytime it's the same old story again
And notice that I got a lotta more experience
Just for nothing

I must have learned that those things won't work
I believe, believe, believed and hit the wall
Is it my fate?

(Bridge)
(Chorus)
(Verse)

(Solo)

Cursed with the lack love
(Lack of love to receive)
Blessed with a lotta love
(Lotta love to give)
So a relationship seems to be...

 (Chorus)
 (Verse) 

No comments: