Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 09, 2011

Honestly


Image from here - Song wirtten in 2010 for my project, Stepmonster


It’s has already became something usual
But it hurts my fragile heart more than my body
Yet
I know it’s better to never try it here
Such moral aggressors would never understand
And I never try to speak
‘Coz I know everything I’m going to say
Will never be heard

But, wait…
I’ve got something so say

Honestly
I know you’re not better than me
I know you all think I’m so immature
But I just look, so, what’s about your future?
Honestly
You’re not better than me

It’s so terrible to know you’re a intelligent guy
And It really is when nobody else does
When there’s a lot of stinky rats around me like here
It makes that good swan looks even worse than an ugly duckling
And I never try to speak
‘Coz I know everything I’m going to say
Will never be heard

(Bridge)
(Chorus)

Living with offense for a long time…
Always believing I could change this life
But the possibilities
Always ends..

When I notice…
It’s time to cry
But not for the same old wasted time


(Solo)


(Chorus)

Honestly
Honestly
Honestly
You are shit
Compared to me

No comments: