Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 12, 2011

Schell

"Gate of Hell" by Fernando Botero - Song written in 2010 for my project Stepmonster



Offense... pain...
That’s what I don’t get in my house
(Not in my house)

Discrimination…Punches…
That’s what I don’t get from my parents
(Not from them)

No, no
My house is a peaceful place where does the love lives
No, no, no, no
My house is this peaceful place where does the love lives
But who said…
This is my house?

No-wo-wo-wo
It’s still so soon to breath in peace
The fucking class is not over yet

Schell, Schell, Schell
Welcome to Scholl
It’s hotter than hell
Schell, Schell, Schell
Please ring little bell
Schell, Schell, Schell
Yes, my school is so
Worse than hell!

We still have some great teachers here
We still have a lot of things to learn
We still have a lot of discriminating bullies here
In this… Hell

English... Sciences...
It seem that Math still my only problem
(At least for now)

Bathroom…Outside…
Not a safe place that I can find
(Too bad for my skin)

(Solo 1)


(Bridge 1)
(Bridge 2)
(Chorus)
(Verse)

(Solo 2)

(Chorus)
(Verse)

No comments: