Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 09, 2011

Out of Your Sight

Image from here - Song written in 2010


I am pretty sure that you won’t call me a handsome guy
But you’re the prettiest woman and I just can’t tell why
I’ll be hiding because I don’t wanna be humbled my queen
And know when I’ll show but seeing you I was always been

Beside you
Where I can’t be seen
Out of your sight
But you’re just into mine
Mine…

All the shame I can be and all the beauty that you are now
I must get rid of this useless anguish but I really don’t know how
You and I are the couple at the first place in my wild imagination
But those lots of pretty parties we’ll enjoy are just part of my dirty creation

(Chorus)

(Solo)

Not in front of you
Where you can’t see me
Like I were invisible
But you’re always visible to me

(Chorus)

No comments: