Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 13, 2011

Hope

"Breakfast in Bed" by Mary Cassatt - Song written in September, 7, 2011



My body is ill but it is not the reflection of my inside
‘cause if it were true I would be dead already
I don’t know why I still alive, but I think
That’s ‘coz my hope is bigger than my reality

I can’t say “you”
‘cause you’re not here…
Yes, I could say “You”
‘cause I used to believe

And as I’m ill I’ll stay here
Now I want more than I need
And as I’m Ill I’ll stay here
I know I want but I don’t need
What I’d want the most I cannot see
It’s more than you…

I don’t have a choice or consolation
And I have to rely on my hope
The only one that is bigger than me
And we’re just waiting to become reality

(Bridge)
(Chorus)

And you…
Doesn’t seems to what I need
And even less what I bleed…
For

So hope it’s the only one
Who is bigger than me
Who I seem to believe
Has yet to set me free…

Solo

(Chorus)

No comments: