Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 13, 2011

Forget-me-not

"A Fairy Tale" by Mark Lancelot Symons - Song written in September, 7, 2011 for Stepmonster


I’m as beautiful as God made me
I’m as beautiful as you can’t see
Mom is not the seed of my plant
But I’d never needed any lament
The rain that falls over me is soft
Made me grown as this forget-me-not

And the artworks in my note still important
I don’t know if I still that innocent
But I know how to pretend
 I always understand
This is not the end

The end of my hope
The end of my love
And I am proud of

Another angel is surrounding me
The maximum they can have is three
I need just a little to be contaminated
And a little less to be quickly purified
Everyone is cruel when I’m the wrong place
In the right one, it’s my millionth embrace

(Chorus)
(Verse)

Solo

I was sent by the heaven
I know I’ll survive
When my hands are black
My soul will still be white

(Chorus)
(Verse)

No comments: