Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 09, 2011

I Won't Forget

Image from here - Song written in 2010, as a reference to Demi Lovato's song: Don't Forget

It will be impossible to me to forget
About everything we ever had
I won’t as long as you’re alive
Remember of you is such a pride

And when I’m standing by your side
I came to know what I feel inside
The thing I would for sure regret
I won’t ‘cause ‘bout you I can’t forget

Until this moment we are so strong
And I fear doing something wrong
But if you’ve called our love a song
Then it lyrics…
 I won’t forget

So I can guess it will happen again
I just have seen and forgot that pain
And If you let me hold your hand
Four hours here I can stand

When I was about to fall
You’ve came and shown it all
So now I’m even more in love
That I have been, been before

(Chorus)

Other girls picture have been burned
I have no past but yes I’ve learned
Like you there was nothing in my past
But today I can find this funny feel at all

(Chorus)

No comments: