Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 09, 2011

My Friend


A version of "The Kiss of Judas" by Giotto di Bondone - Song written in 2010


Now I’ve seen your new haircut...
It’s has been a long time, was it not?
Now I can stop thinking ‘bout baby

But oh, no, no,
I can remember, your boyfriend name was…

So let’s / let’s / let’s
Let’s be friends
Then you’re my best… friend
My Friend
I haven’t told you, yet…
When I was going to tell you on the messenger
Where were you?
That’s was your boy
My fucking friend

Nice to know my enemy…
Just like that Green Day song…

So good I have found a new love
Don’t you think my frie-frie-frie-friend?
Now I must find that new interest, I do

But oh, no, no
What a bad surprise, her boyfriend name is…

(Chorus)
(Solo)

Every girl I love has a boyfriend?
Don’t have any horn but
My heart still got a hymen

(Chorus)

No comments: