Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 12, 2011

Virgin


Charon carries souls of the dead over Styx by Konstantin Makovsky - Song written in 2010

 

Leave me behind
It’s not the first time
Leave me behind
You know I don’t have any use
Please leave me behind

I’ll be excited with a party
Cause I’m not used to go out
But I always forget
There’s not that I can do

I am a virgin traveler
I am a virgin guest
I am a virgin mouth
I am a virgin heart
But I’m not a virgin mind anymore

That’s not about sex I’m talking about
But I’m that type of virgin too
It’s not a joke with the word “virgo”
But I’d really like to

It’s heart with no love
Love to give but not to gain
It’s a mind full of dreams
Reality joins me on my sleep
Please break my hymen
 
(Bridge)
(Chorus)
(Verse) 

My sense can teach me a new love
But love gives me no senses
With all effort I can plan
But there’s no pleasure at the end
So I know I’ll never change
Just take me out of here

(Solo)

(Chorus)
(Verse) 

No comments: