Please, read!

Try reading "What is Stepmonster?" and "What is QueenMic?" before reading anything more... Use the "QueenMic index" to read QueenMic pages in the correct order!

September 08, 2011

Same Bed


Image from here - Weird song witten in 2010

Innuendo, toreador
Innuendo, winged woman
This the night of pleasure
But innocence takes place

Tonight I’m with you
Dark is the night
And God protects me too
Since the night is not going to be bad
Let’s do whatever you’d like
We don’t have to go to the same bed

Rock and roll solo
My friend likes hard rock
I love grunge so much
And you, queen o’ my heart?

Chorus

Rain falls from the Sky
I don’t want you to die
Now it’s time for me to pee
I hope to see you alongside me
I am not talking about the bathroom
Hug me ‘coz now I’m in bloom
Running bulls are always dangerous
You my girl are nothing but marvelous

(Solo)

Chorus

No comments: